I seldom give in to things such as this but in honor of blogging and spreading the “love” in the lovely blog award…here goes!
First off, a huge thanks to JendlessBliss for the nomination. 🙂 I do look forward to your posts, can I nominate you back? ((:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 FACTS ABOUT MOI
- I ♥ the languages. I speak fluent Filipino/Tagalog and English, mediocre Chinese (mandarin & fukien-a dialect), greet and ask questions in Japanese, and I’m learning some Spanish.
- I did not finish college. I’m not proud of it neither ashamed of it. It’s just a fact I have to lay it out there. I have my reasons and the universe (not the university) has its reasons as well. No regrets. 🙂
- My number – 13. I used to have a black cat and I love Fridays. No, I’m not a witch, though. 😛
- I met an accident last July 2010 while playing badminton – hurt my left eye and I had to wear a patch for a week, pirate here! I was asked to refrain from playing volleyball (my first love!) and other contact sports – which led me to finally sitting down and learning to play the guitar. God finds ways… the guitar has been with me since 2008 and I never really gotten around to learning how to play it. It’s that bad, I had to be hurt just so I can pick up that guitar! 😛
- I had an operation on February of 2011 to remove a cyst from my left ovary. It was my first major operation.
- I love conversations! I like to exchange thoughts and ideas with people – from the trivial to deep, profound, life-changing ones, and I like to listen to smart people talk. And sometimes I like to listen to people talk just for their accent. ((: I did say I love the languages didn’t I?
- Whenever I go on a trip or even just to a mall/restaurant – I check out the bathroom/restroom/washroom. It’s the most important part of a venue, IMO.
MY NOMINATIONS – I have more than 15 but I will follow instructions (though I’m really tempted not to! Hahaha) These are just some of the blogs that inspire me, share same interests with mine. It was hard picking the 15 so I just went randomly in the list. 😉
- Kanayo Dike-Oduah
- Beautiful Life with Cancer
- The Shield of Flowers
- Twenty Three
- Seoul in BKK
- Anything is Possible
- A Chronicle of Karma
- Sheryl Winters
- Cooking with a Wallflower
- Project Magellan
- Aeva and the Water in Her Head
- Mum C Writes
- My CHRISTyle